Saturday, December 13, 2008

Food Trip: Banchetto Christmas Fever




Posted by Picasa

Food trip! Together with Jefferson and Cecille, we strolled through the vast stall of food variety at the Banchetto's "Saturday Morning Feast" (or rather, Friday evening Fiesta) at the Emerald Avenue in Ortigas (in front of Strata 2000 bldg).

My oh my! Food was great. We ate the yummy California Maki which is oh-so-good. I wish to have eaten the Carbonara espesyal, puto-bumbong, bibingka and chicken barbeque but Cecille advised me to control my food temper since it is early morning and the calorie counter is ticking.

Good thing it will be there every Saturday/Friday eve for hopefully long enough for me to try everything! (With a hundred stalls to boot)

No comments:

drupal.org aggregator

Philippine News: RIGHT NOW!