As of now I'm still planning every slide very cautiously (and carefully haha) because Anna Motohara -the Student Council Secretary mentioned that approximately 250 participants will attend. Whew, is this serious? I'm thinking I should be more nervous than my previous talk at CICC, Cebu.
Personal fears aside, here is my tentative topic outline:
- Media: Stripp'd and Undefin'd (definition)
- Channels of New Media in the 21st Century (the web... of course | blogging | voip | tvoip)
- Media in the Philippines | Media in Asia | Media in the World
- Goodies of being connected
- Communication is synonymous with content (emphasis on fair use)
- The World is Flat: How so?
- Convincing the old generation (elderly people) to invest in the new generation (infrastructure)
I still need to figure out some good ice-breakers to condition the mood of the audience. Suggestions anyone?
Catch me at the Peré Chauvet Hall of Saint Paul College, San Rafael, Bulacan | 7:00pm to 8:00pm +8 GMT.
For more information, feel free to comment and I'll be right back at ya.